Josef Korbel School career opportunities
Our graduates find employment in a variety of sectors, organizations and locations throughout the world, reflecting the diversity of interests, skills, talent and experience of Josef Korbel School students. Depending on the economy, 85-95 percent of our graduates find employment within a year of graduating from the Josef Korbel School.
Recent graduate have take the following positions (sampling):
Global Finance, Trade and Economic Integration
- Consultant at Agility Solutions, Denver, CO
- Policy Analyst at Export-Import Bank, Washington, D.C.
- Associate at International Risk Consultants, Miami, FL
- International Trade Specialist at the Int'l Trade Admin of the U.S. Dept of Commerce, Washington, D.C.
- Program Coordinator & Assistant Editor at South Asia Watch on Trade Economics & Environment, Nepal
- Loan Assistant at ACCION, Denver, CO
- Disaster Preparedness Program Manager at American Red Cross, Thailand
- Management Analyst at the U.S. Social Security Administration, Washington, D.C.
- Small Business Program Coordinator at the CO Office of Economic Development, Denver, CO
- Junior Contracting Officer at USAID, Washington, D.C.
- Consultant at Booz Allen Hamilton, Washington, D.C.
- Public Health Coordinator at the U.S. Center for Disease Control, Fort Collins, CO
- Common Ground National Programs Coordinator at Common Ground Community, NY, NY
- Senior Program Assistant at Population Services International, Washington, D.C.
- Global Health Fellow at USAID, Tanzania
International Human Rights
- Program Assistant at Outreach Uganda, Denver, CO
- Asylum Officer at U.S. Dept of Homeland Security, NY, NY
- Staff at Independent Diplomat, Washington, D.C.
- Program Assistant at the United Methodist Committee on Relief (UMCOR), NY, NY
- Staff at UNDP, NY, NY
- Intelligence Analyst at CIA, Washington, D.C.
- Management Analyst at Commonwealth Trading Partners, Arlington, VA
- Investigative Specialist at the FBI, Denver, CO and Staff Operations Specialist at the FBI in Washington, D.C.
- Consultant at General Dynamics, Washington, D.C.
- Analyst at the Office of Naval Intelligence, Washington, D.C.
- National Security Advisor at the Computer Science Corp., Washington, D.C.
- New Business Development Specialist at International Development Enterprise (IDE), Denver, CO
- Economic Policy Analyst at the Organization for Economic Cooperation and Development, France
- International Development Fellow at Catholic Relief Services (CRS), India
- Program Analyst at the U.S. Department of Homeland Security, Washington, D.C.
Doctoral program in International Studies
- Faculty at various universities and liberal arts colleges
- Staff at Ford Foundation, NY, NY
- Staff at The Carter Center, Atlanta, GA
- Staff at the American Red Cross
- Staff with the U.S. government, various locations