At the Josef Korbel School we believe that internships and hands-on experience are critical to your education. In fact, most of the degree programs require an internship.
The Office of Career and Professional Development is available to help you:
- Research and identify internship opportunities.
- Prepare for and complete the application and interview processes.
- Develop and utilize specific skills during your internship to enhance your future career search.
Skill-building in a
Organizations and companies around the world enthusiastically welcome our students into their internship programs. For example, students have completed internships with:
- U.S. Department of State
- World Vision International
- Project Education Sudan
- Water for People
- Center for New American Security
- Fund for Peace
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees
- Advocacy Forum
- Organization for Economic Co-operation and Development
- National Renewable Energy Laboratory
- Federal Bureau of Investigation
- Asia Pacific Investment Partners
- And many more
Fund your experience
We understand that spending a quarter abroad or taking an unpaid internship outside of the Denver area may not be possible without financial support. Therefore, with the generous financial support of donors, our office offers funding from the Social Science Foundation, Paterson Fund and Destiny Capital Corporation Fund to help offset the costs associated with unpaid or underpaid internships.