Office: 312 Ben M. Cherrington Hall
Josef Korbel School of International Studies
University of Denver
2201 South Gaylord Street
Denver, CO 80208
- PhD, University of Denver
- MA, University of Denver
- MSc, Dhaka University
- BSC, Dhaka University
Research and Expertise
Integrated global long-term futures modeling, Socio-economic forecasting, Development, Education Systems, Knowledge Economy, Research and Innovation, Political Economy.
- Research Fellow, Frederick S. Pardee Center for International Futures, Josef Korbel School of International Studies at the University of Denver (2008-present)
- Adjunct Faculty, Josef Korbel School of International Studies, University of Denver (2005-present)
Hughes, B. & Irfan, M. (2008). Assessing strategies for meeting the millennium development goals. In Reuveny, R. & Thompson, W. (Eds.). North and South in the World Political Economy. Carlton, VIC, Australia: Blackwell Publishing.
Hughes, B. & Irfan, M. (2007). Assessing strategies for reducing poverty. International Studies Review, 9(4), 690-710.
- INTS 2701: Development and Education Policies
- INTS 2701: Millennium Development Goals
- INTS 4345: The Art of Forecasting