In addition to being accepted into the global health affairs program, you must also be accepted into an appropriate degree program within the University of Denver.
Requirements for admission to the University of Denver are:
- application and application fee ($65 online)
- one official transcript from each college or university attended
- official Graduate Record Examination (GRE) scores taken within the last five years
- two letters of recommendation
- statement of purpose
- resume/curriculum vitae (CV)
- proof of permanent residence (U.S. visa-holding residents only)
- See additional requirements for international applicants.
From there, you can also learn about tuition, financial aid, the admission process and more.