New On Our Shelves
Borders among Activists:
Ithaca, NY: Cornel University Press, 2012. 264pp.
Campaigning for Justice: Human Rights Advocacy in Practice
Palo Alto, CA: Stanford University Press, 2012. 336pp.
Debating Same-Sex Marriage
New York, NY: Oxford University Press, 2012. 294pp.
Dignity Rights: Courts, Constitutions, and the Worth of the Human Person
Philadelphia, PA: Penn Press, 2012. 272pp.
Human Rights and Labor Solidarity: Trade Unions in the Global Economy
Philadelphia, PA: Penn Press, 2012. 360pp.
Intimate Enemies: Violence and Reconciliation in Peru
Philadelphia, PA: Penn Press, 2012. 488pp.
Intimate Indigeneities: Race, Sex, and History in the Small Spaces of Andean Life
Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2012. 344pp.
Women and Wars
Cambridge, UK: Polity Press, 2012. 256pp.
Recently Received Books
- Recently Received Books Home
- New On Our Shelves
- Democracy, Development & Health
- Global Governance & Civil Society
- Globalization, Labor & Economic Rights
- Humanitarianism, Intervention, & Terrorism
- International Law & Ethics
- Refugees & Displaced Persons
- Regional focus on Africa & the Middle East
- Regional focus on Asia
- Regional focus on Europe & the West
- Regional focus on Latin America
- Religion, Race, Ethnicity & Culture
- Theory, Philosophy & History
- War, War Crimes & Genocide
- Women, Children & Gender