New On Our Shelves
Bonded Labor: Tackling the System of Slavery in South Asia
New York, NY: Columbia University Press, 2012. 336pp.
Cambridge, MA: Harvard University Press, 2013. 280pp.
Cambridge, UK: Polity Press, 2013. 200pp.
Internal Affairs: How the Structure of NGOs Transforms Human Rights
Ithaca,NY: Cornel University Press, 2012. 272pp.
Making Human Rights a Reality
Princeton, NJ: Princeton University Press, 2012. 296pp.
Markets of Sorrow, Labors of Faith: New Orleans in the Wake of Katrina
Durham, NC: Duke University Press, 2013. 248pp.
The Syria Dilemma
Cambridge, MA: MIT Press, 2013. 272pp.
Recently Received Books
- Recently Received Books Home
- New On Our Shelves
- Democracy, Development & Health
- Global Governance & Civil Society
- Globalization, Labor & Economic Rights
- Humanitarianism, Intervention, & Terrorism
- International Law & Ethics
- Refugees & Displaced Persons
- Regional focus on Africa & the Middle East
- Regional focus on Asia
- Regional focus on Europe & the West
- Regional focus on Latin America
- Religion, Race, Ethnicity & Culture
- Theory, Philosophy & History
- War, War Crimes & Genocide
- Women, Children & Gender