Current Working Papers
70. Corruption and Human Rights: Exploring the Relationships by Berihun Adugna Gebeye
69. European Chemicals Agency and Good Governance by BJÖRN ÞÓR RÖGNVALDSSON & KONSTANTINOS G. MARGARITIS
68. Reconsidering the Right to Own Property by Rhoda E. Howard-Hassmann*
*Final version is published in Journal of Human Rights, vol. 12, no.2, 2013
67. Engendering Haiti’s Reconstruction: The Legal and Economic Case for Mainstreaming Women in Post-Disaster Programming by Jennifer S. Rosenberg
Keywords: Haiti, gender mainstreaming, development, post-disaster, women’s rights, reconstruction.
66. Women in Afghanistan: A Human Rights Tragedy Ten Years after 9/11 by Hayat Alvi
Keywords: Afghanistan, Women, Human Rights, Maternal Health, Misogyny, Taliban, Northern Alliance, NATO, UN.
65. European Union accession to the European Convention on Human Rights: an institutional “marriage” by Konstantinos G. Margaritis
Keywords: EU accession to ECHR, ECHR institutions, judicial relations among members of ECHR, human rights in Europe.