Join other dedicated volunteers on our alumni boards to strengthen alumni programs, enhance outreach efforts, influence curriculum and help guide current students on their career paths. Commitment requires participating in regularly scheduled planning meetings and events, preferably for at least one year.
A large number of graduates fulfill roles in the private, public and nonprofit sectors within metro Denver. Our active alumni group works to:
- Develop programs and events
- Enhance communication between alumni, the school and the community
- Guide current students by acting as a resource for professional development, career advice and mentoring
- Integrate alumni experience and feedback into curriculum development
To get involved, contact Alicia Kirkeby.
Denver board members
To Be Announced
Help guide the next generation
As a graduate of the Josef Korbel School, you know the value of your educational experience and its impact on your professional life. Share your insights with current students as they embark on their own personal and professional journeys. Read more about how you can get involved.
A growing concentration of our alumni hold positions within the Washington, D.C., area where they influence the development and implementation of international policy. The Josef Korbel School/DU alumni network strives to:
- Provide professional growth to alumni and visiting students
- Collaborate with the DU academic community on international issues
- Serve as a resource for professional opportunities and knowledge on international issues
- Assist DU students and alumni relocating or visiting the D.C. area
Learn more about our alumni community and events in D.C.
To receive information about upcoming activities in the D.C. area or to update your information, please contact Alicia Kirkeby, Director of Alumni Relations and Special Events, 303.871.2541.