You've made a serious commitment to expand your knowledge and apply it to real-world issues. The Office of Academic and Student Affairs looks forward to supporting your success while at the University of Denver.
From orientation to graduation, the Office of Academic and Student Affairs can support you in managing the many demands of student life. By partnering with students, our dedicated staff can help you develop and refine academic plans in conjunction with degree directors, navigate processes, understand and comply with important University policies, and get connected to the resources that allow you to excel academically and thrive personally while on campus.
Some helpful graduate student resources include:
- Student Affairs Portfolio Community site (use this site to access the Josef Korbel School handbooks and other up-to-date student information)
- University of Denver Graduate Policies and Procedures
- Course Schedules and Descriptions
- Office of Graduate Studies
- University of Denver resource portal for current students (commonly used graduate forms may be accessed under the “Academics” tab, in the “Graduate” column)
For more information, contact the Office of Academic and Student Affairs at 303.871.3608 or email@example.com.
Please visit the portfolio community website for the BA Program in International Studies for:
For general information, program details, questions regarding faculty, or special events, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic advising for INTS majors is essential. Advising helps you plan your schedule effectively and avoid future problems. Advising also provides information on available courses, graduation requirements and extracurricular activities. The BA Program Office in INTS advises on program requirements, tracks academic progress, and approves the completion of the major requirements for graduation. Transfer of credit from study abroad must also be approved by an advisor.
For academic advising please contact:
Tara Stenbakken, Director