Get resources and support to help you succeed academically and grow personally at DU.
Whether you need help settling in, navigating the intricacies of research or simply getting around campus safely and easily, these links will help you locate and get the help you need to make the most of your undergraduate experience.
Registration and Financial Resources
Housing and Transportation Services
Writing and Research Support
Health and Wellness Resources
- Health & Counseling Center On-campus medical care and resources
- Medical Services On-campus outpatient facility
- Counseling Professional counseling services
- DU Peer Educators (DUPED) Student organization for peer health education
- Student Health Insurance Plan DU Student Health Insurance Plan and coverage requirements
Safety Information and Resources
- Campus Safety Center Campus Safety and Parking Services
- Crime Prevention Program Safety precautions to reduce the risk of becoming a crime victim
- Critical Incident Notification System University-initiated voice or text message alerts
- Gender Violence Education and Support Services Prevention education, victim support and resource referral center