application for the 2016-2017 academic year
The application for the Living and Learning Communities is now OPEN!
Please click the button below.
Feel free to take our BuzzFeed Quiz to help you determine which LLC is the best fit for you!
Priority Deadline: Tuesday, February 14, 2017 (notification by March 21, 2017)
Final Deadline: Tuesday, April 11, 2017 (notification by April 25, 2017)
A few tips for a successful application
- You must have your DU ID and password ready to apply. Call 303-871-4700 for assistance with password issues.
- Internet Explorer is the best browser for this particular application- please download and use IE to avoid technical difficulties.
- Be sure you save your application as you go along.
- Please save your essays in a Word document, in case you run into technical difficulties.
- Be concise but thorough, and be sure to address every portion of each essay prompt.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email once they have successfully submitted their application. If you do not receive an email, please contact Audrey Moreno at Audrey.Moreno@du.edu or 303-871-2309.
Students must apply to a Living and Learning Community separately from the DU application and Housing application. Notification of your acceptance is contingent upon your acceptance to DU. Consider each of the five Living and Learning Communities, and apply to any that interest you by completing the required essays. If you are accepted into more than one program, you will choose the program that best fits your interests. Once accepted you will need to officially apply for housing and the LLC office will then work with Housing and Residential Education to place you on the correct LLC floor.
Note to non-native English speakers: Your acceptance to the LLCs is contingent upon your passing the University of Denver's English Language Proficiency Assessment when you arrive on campus.
Please contact Audrey Moreno with any questions.