The LLC application for the 2015-2016 year is now open! Follow this link to apply today!
LLC Priority Deadline: Tuesday, February 17, 2015 - 12:00am MST
LLC Regular Deadline: Tuesday, April 7, 2015 - 12:00am MST
A few tips for a successful application:
- You must have your DU ID and password ready to apply. Call 303-871-4700 for assistance with passcode issues.
- Internet Explorer is the best browser for this particular application- please download and use IE to avoid technical difficulties.
- Be sure you save your application as you go along. We advise also saving your essays in a Word document, in case you run into technical difficulties.
- Be concise but thorough, and be sure to address every portion of each essay prompt.
- Applicants will receive a confirmation email once they have successfully submitted their application. If you do not receive an email, please contact Jenny Haas at Jenny.Haas@du.edu or 303-871-2309.
Students must apply to a Living and Learning Community separately from the DU application and Housing application. Notification of your acceptance is contingent upon your acceptance to DU. Consider each of the five Living and Learning Communities, and apply to any that interest you by completing the required essays. If you are accepted into more than one program, you will choose the program that best fits your interests. Once accepted you will need to officially apply for housing and the LLC office will then work with Housing and Residential Education to place you on the correct LLC floor.
Note to non-native English speakers: Your acceptance to the LLCs is contingent upon your passing the University of Denver's English Language Proficiency Assessment when you arrive on campus.
Please contact Jenny Haas with any questions.