In the International LLC, students increase their awareness of global concerns in a number of ways. Please find below a sample of past activities:
- Guest speakers on various subjects, such as work and study abroad opportunities, human rights, genocide, health, development, and global environmental concerns.
- A fall retreat in the great outdoors while learning more about each other, ourselves, and the International LLC
- Small and large group dining experiences with the Faculty Director and Program Coordinator at various international restaurants around Denver
- Cultural events, such as the opera, plays, or symphony
- International films at local theaters, classrooms, or in the residence hall
- Opportunities to partner with internationally-focused organizations in Denver individually and as a group throughout the year