The Sesquicentennial Style Guide supplements the University brand guide with language and visual guidelines specific to the sesquicentennial sub-brand. Use this guide for all marketing and promotional material developed for the University's sesquicentennial.
The Sesquicentennial Logo is available in various file formats (eps, jpg, png, and pdf) and in various color configurations (full color, greyscale, white, gold, and full color shield with all white or all black text). The above link references a compressed .zip file containing all the formats. The eps format works best for scaling up to print quality sizes.
This toolkit contains everything you will need to get up and going with your sesquicentennial communications. This kit contains:
- Sesquicentennial Style Guide
- Sesquicentennial Logo
- Sesquicentennial - CTA Buttons
- These buttons come in three different sizes; 100x89px, 180 x 89px, and 300 x 89px.
- These buttons should be inserted into email newsletters and email communication and linked to the sesquicentennial website.
- There is a document with instructions on How to use these CTA buttons.
- There is also a document of usage examples so you can see the different ways the CTA button can be incorporated into your email/newsletter content.
- We have compiled over 800 historical images and organized them into a content library on Flickr, Click here to visit the content Library.
- Here is the link to the Flickr site if you want to email it out
Additional brand assets for the 150th will be made available here as they're finalized.
If you have questions about the guide or logo, please contact University Communications.
SESQUICENTENNIAL BRAND ASSETS