In addition to managing the University's central social media accounts, we serve as a social communication information and strategy resource for the entire campus community.
If your site bears the University of Denver name, mark or logotype, you must do the following:
- Register your site with Theresa Mueller to ensure it appears on DU's list of University-affiliated Web pages.
- Follow the University's social media guidelines.
- Comply with the University's brand guidelines, social media policy and all DU policies.
- Create and implement a communications continuity plan.
- Register your site when it launches.
Social Media Resources
We offer two short documents to get you on a path to social media success:
- Before you start: A helpful list of things to think about before you get started with social media.
- Best practices: Easy-to-understand and jargon-free advice on how to effectively communicate over social networks.
NEED MORE HELP?
Contact Theresa Mueller to schedule a consultation.
Join the DU social media conversation on Yammer. Registration with a du.edu email address is required.