2015 April 28
The Raising of America
On April 28, 2015 the Marsico Institute hosted a screening of the Raising of America documentary and a panel discussing how to ensure all Colorado children are valued, healthy and thriving.
The discussions were very powerful. The panel discussion was filmed
by Rocky Mountain PBS and you can watch it below
The panelists included:
- Stacy Howard, Qualistar Colorado,
- Bill Jaeger, Colorado Children’s Campaign
- Lynn Johnson, Jefferson County Department of Human Services
- Brenda McChesney, Strengthening Families Network
- Lydia Prado, Mental Health Center of Denver.
Watch the Raising of America Panel and Q&A, thanks to Rocky Mountain PBS: