Please apply directly through the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Please apply directly through the Graduate Admissions Office.
For 2015-2016 Graduate Admissions requirements please see our Application Process Checklist.
If you have any questions in regards to the graduate programs in geography, contact us at 303-871-2654 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admission Applications Deadlines:
- For the MA, MS-GISc On-Campus, & PhD programs - applications are accepted once a year - January 15 (Fall quarter admission and financial aid consideration).
- For the MS-GISc Online program only - applications are accepted on a year-round basis, however students are admitted and will start their program in either the fall or spring quarters - July 18 (Fall quarter admission deadline), January 30 (spring quarter admission deadline)
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Graduate GPA of 3.5 or better if applying to PhD program
- Old GRE scores: 1000 minimum combined verbal and quantitative
- New GRE scores: 300 minimum combined verbal and quantitative
- Essay, 3 letters of recommendation
The University offers financial aid to undergraduate students.
The University offers financial aid to graduate students.
If you are applying for financial aid, the deadline to submit your application and to be considered for it is January 15 for Fall quarter. We do not award financial aid for other quarters.
The MS GIS online offers scholarship for graduate students, please check the MS GIS online program page.
The Geography Department offers financial aid in the form of Graduate Teaching Assistantships. Contact us at 303-871-2654 or fill out the form at the admissions website.