Please apply directly through the Undergraduate Admissions Office.
Please apply directly through the Graduate Admissions Office.
If you have any questions in regards to the graduate programs in geography, contact us at 303-871-2654 or email@example.com.
You can also print our graduate bulletin to review admissions requirements and deadlines.
Admission Applications Deadlines:
- For the MA, MS-GISc On-Campus, & PhD programs - applications are accepted once a year - January 15 (Fall quarter admission and financial aid consideration).
- For the MS-GISc Online program only - applications are accepted on a year-round basis - May 15 (Fall quarter admission), March 20 (Summer quarter admission), September 20 (Winter quarter admission), and December 20 (Spring quarter admission).
- Undergraduate GPA of 3.0 or better
- Graduate GPA of 3.5 or better if applying to PhD program
- Old GRE scores: 1000 minimum combined verbal and quantitative
- New GRE scores: 300 minimum combined verbal and quantitative
- Essay, 3 letters of recommendation
The University offers financial aid to undergraduate students.
The University offers financial aid to graduate students.
If you are applying for financial aid, the deadline to submit your application and to be considered for it is January 15 for Fall quarter. We do not award financial aid for other quarters.
The MS GIS online offers scholarship for graduate students, please check the MS GIS online program page.
The Geography Department offers financial aid in the form of Graduate Teaching Assistantships. Contact us at 303-871-2654 or fill out the form at the admissions website.