In the News
- The 2016 DU Geographer, departmental newsletter, is now available. Click here to see what we've been up to this year.
- Dr. Andrew Goetz was interviewed and quoted in a CBS News article about the demise of US Airways and what it means for the airline industry.
- Dr. Andrew Goetz was also recently interviewed by KUNC about street space and conflicts between bicycle and automobile use.
- Professor Paul Sutton co-authored a chapter in The Economics of Land Degradation report for the United Nations. You can find the report and chapters (3a and 3b) here. Coverage on the report can be found at the Guardian and International Business Times.
- Professor Andrew Goetz and his co-authors of the book Denver International Airport: Lessons Learned (McGraw Hill, 1997) wrote a short commentary that appeared in the Denver Post February 28 in observance of the 20th anniversary of the opening of Denver International Airport: To read the article click here.
Graduate Colloquium Series - Boettcher Auditorium 101 - Thursdays - 4 to 6 p.m.