The Office of Research Integrity and Education provides independent oversight of DU's research compliance programs, activities and processes. The Director and professional staff work closely with the Associate Provost for Research to coordinate and monitor these programs to assure that DU is compliant with federal, state and local laws and regulations as well as University policies.
The primary goals of the Office of Research Integrity & Education:
- Identifying compliance risks in our research practices and communicating those risks to the research community
- Partnering with the research community in innovative and effective ways to minimize and manage research risks;
- Educating the research community with respect to appropriate practices related to the conduct of research at the University of Denver;
- Monitoring and correcting non-compliance in accordance with University and federal guidelines.
Please direct all questions regarding the Research Compliance policies to:
- email@example.com for human subjects research
- firstname.lastname@example.org for animal welfare research
- email@example.com for rDNA and biosafety research