The term contractor hereby is meant to include Universities and Colleges.
Any civilian or military official or employee of an agency who has participated personally and substantially in the following activities:
- Development of acquisition plans;
- Development of specifications, statements of work, or purchase descriptions/requests;
- Development of solicitation or contractual provisions;
- Evaluation or selection of a contractor; or
- Negotiation or award of a contract or modification to a contract
Employee of an Agency
A contractor, subcontractor, consultant, expert, or advisor (other than competing contractor) activing on behalf of, or providing advice to, the agency with respect to any phase of the agency procurement concerned.
Proprietary Information Includes:
- Information contained in a bid or proposal;
- Cost or pricing data; or
- Any other information submitted to the Government by a contractor and designated as proprietary, in accordance with law or regulation, by the contractor, the head of the agency, or the contracting officer.
Source Selection Information
Information determined by the head of the agency or the contracting officer to be information:
- The disclosure of which to a competing contractor would jeopardize the integrity or successful completion of the procurement concerned; and
- Which is required by statute, regulation, or order to be secured in a source selection file or other restricted facility to prevent such disclosure.