The ORSP Project Administrator is to receive the proposed grant or contract for signature on behalf of the University. The ORSP Project Administrator and the PI work together to ensure the technical and administrative requirements are acceptable.
- Forward a copy of the proposed grant or contract to the PI with a grant/contract approval memorandum.
- Review of the contractual terms and conditions to ensure compliance with University rules and regulations.
- Completion of award documents/assurances.
- Obtaining signature on behalf of the University.
- Return of the award document(s).
- Initiation of sponsored program account.
- General review of the contractual terms and conditions.
- Thorough review of all technical aspects, which includes the statement of work and technical reporting requirements.
- Completion and return of the grant/contract approval memorandum.