Many members of DU's Peace Corps community benefit from hearing real Peace Corps volunteer experiences via the University's Returned Peace Corps Volunteer Fellows (RPCV) programs. DU offers RPCV Fellows programs at:
- The Josef Korbel School of International Studies
- The Graduate School of Social Work
- The Department of Media, Film and Journalism Studies
Many programs, many fellows
By joining DU's Peace Corps community, you become a member of one of the largest university-based Peace Corps groups in the United States.
According to the Peace Corps' 2011 rankings (PDF)):
- With 57 volunteers, DU's RPCV Fellows program is the second largest U.S. college- or university-based Peace Corps community (2011).
- Our Master's International program tied for fifth in the nation, with 15 students.
Combined, the Fellows and Master's International programs give DU the largest Peace Corps university community in the United States!
Learn more about our Masters International program, and its students and alumni.