Avoid long lines during orientation! Submit your ID photo online and your Pioneer ID Card will be ready for you when you arrive on campus!
Fall Quarter Deadlines
- Undergraduate Students: Friday, August 26th
- Graduate Students: Friday, August 26th
Fall Semester Deadline
- Law Students: Friday, July 29th
- Face must be clearly visible and facing forward – no profile shots, dark glasses, or hats
- Photo must be in color
- Photos should not include other people or animals
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes may be worn
- Photo brightness, contrast, and cropping must be reasonable - we can crop large photos
Sample Acceptable Photo
Sample Unacceptable Photos
Photo Submission Instructions
Once you have paid your admissions deposit, follow these simple steps to submit your photo:
- Log in to PioneerWeb
- Click on the Admitted Students tab (for undergraduates) or the Incoming Grad Students tab (for graduates)
- Click the link labeled Submit your ID photo online
- Follow the online instructions
If you are having issues with the above instructions, try logging in to myWeb. Then go to Student | Student Records | Upload Student ID Card Photo. If you continue to have problems getting to the page, feel free to contact us at 303-871-4545 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
That's it! The Pioneer ID Card Office will review your photo, and you will be notified by email if it is accepted or rejected. Please be sure to review the photo requirements before submitting your photo.
After your photo has been accepted, your Pioneer ID Card will be created and ready for you when you arrive on campus.
Please be aware that in order to receive your card you must present a photo ID, have paid your admissions deposit, and be within 30 days from the beginning of your accepted term.