Avoid long lines during orientation! Submit your ID photo online and your Pioneer ID Card will be ready for you when you arrive on campus!
Fall Quarter Deadlines
- Undergraduate Students: Friday, August 15
- Graduate Students: Friday, August 15
Fall Semester Deadlines
- Law Students: Friday, August 1
- Face must be clearly visible and facing forward – no profile shots, dark glasses, or hats
- Photo must be in color
- Photos should not include other people or animals
- No graduation caps, gowns, or costumes may be worn
- Photo brightness, contrast, and cropping must be reasonable - we can crop large photos
Sample Acceptable Photo
Sample Unacceptable Photos
Photo Submission Instructions
Once you have paid your admissions deposit, follow these simple steps to submit your photo:
- Log in to webCentral
- Click on the Admitted Students tab (for undergraduates) or the Incoming Grad Students tab (for graduates)
- Click the link labeled Submit your ID photo online
- Follow the online instructions
That's it! The Pioneer ID Card Office will review your photo, and you will be notified by email if it is accepted or rejected. Please be sure to review the photo requirements before submitting your photo.
After your photo has been accepted, your Pioneer ID Card will be created and ready for you when you arrive on campus.
Please be aware that in order to receive your card you must present a photo ID, have paid your admissions deposit, and be within 30 days from the beginning of your accepted term.