Learn, work, live and play Pio proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to EXPLORE information via the links at right and the tabs above, SHARE this resource with folks you know; and SUGGEST needed topics and good resources we can add here. Email us via email@example.com
#OneDU with Orlando
Thanks to the nearly 150 Pios who joined us for our 6/13 Solidarity Silence & Shout for Orlando, despite the weather and late notice.
- You can still complete an action pledge (PDF) and post a picture to social media. Use hashtags #IwillDUmore and #OneDU, and share on our Facebook event.
- resources around the event: Thomas' comments (PDF) | DU Health & Counseling | DU Employee Assistance
- media coverage (as available): DU News initial story, event coverage, Facebook | Fox31 | NBC9 | CBS4 | DU Clarion
- other Colorado vigils/events list
Events & Info
Mark you calendars:
- The Summer Socials Series schedule is out: PDF flyer | Facebook events
- Gala Int'l Chorus Festival: Denver Gay Men's Chorus concert (Tuesday, 7/5, 3pm at Boettcher Concert Hall)
- Colorado RenFair Road Trip: Pirate Invasion Weekend (Saturday, 7/30, carpool from near campus)
- get your own tickets and connect with us to coordinate carpool/meet-ups
Queer & Ally (Q&A) Trainings
for summer: register here
- Level 1: Fri 7/8, 12-2pm, OR Thurs, 7/21, 9.30-11.30am
- Level 2: Fri 7/8, 2.15-4.15pm, OR Thurs, 7/21, 12-2pm
- Our fall welcome events schedule is out:
For other area events, Out Front has a community calendar.
Thanks to all who attended our 11th annual LGBTIQ&A Gala , celebrating Our Qmunity of Steel! Check the page for the program and honorees! And kudos to all involved in the the 2nd annual DU Sexual Assault Awareness Summit , exploring the theme Beyond The Single Story: Strengthening our Understanding of Gender, Sexuality, and Violence.
Your input on future LGBTIQ&Ally services! Thanks to everyone who attended and provided input on how DU can better serve, and reference, our communities, COULDN'T ATTEND? Please REVIEW the slideshow (PDF) and feedback (PDF), AND SHARE your thoughts via a brief survey.
Faculty/Instructors: Please email us brief blurbs on your Summer and Fall LGBTIQ&A-related courses. Check past list on Resources tab for info we need.
Students: We list a number of local and national LGBTIQ&A scholarships on our Resources tab.
Trans on Campus Summary , and other resources, are under the Trans tab (above)!
Use the link at right to subscribe to our weekly Qdigest enewsletter, to have all the latest campus and community info delivered to you...
Share your DU-related news, events and resources! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org