Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to:
- Use the links at right, and the tabs above to explore a selection of information, connections, downloads and other resources specific to that affiliation/interest.
- Spread the word about this new resource: share on Facebook; pass along to others; bookmark in your browser; add the link to your page and publications!
- Please share your suggestions and questions, for what to add or update; you can email email@example.com
CME and other offices are hiring for the new school year! Among other positions, we're looking for at least one Program Assistant (job #4457), and one Program Coordinator (job #8080) for folks with more campus programming experience. Login to DU Student Employment website to review and apply for these work award positions. Students without work awards for next year can explore other campus positions there as well.
- October is LGBT History Month! We're coordinating a common calendar of campus and community events to share across DU. (See alumni.du.edu/lhm2014 for current Latino History Month, as an example.) If you know of and/or are having an LGBTIQ&Ally-related event, please email firstname.lastname@example.org so we can help publicize it!
- DU's Queer Straight Alliance (QSA) student organization will be meeting Wednesdays at 7.30pm in the Driscoll Center Suite 1880 (room 135; north bldg, 2nd story). Connect with them via email@example.com or www.facebook.com/groups/qsadu for details!
- All Pios and families are invited to our annual HomeComing Out reception, during the sesquicentennial Homecoming & Family Weekend. Drop by CME on Saturday, November 1, between 3.30-5pm, for warm drinks, fall snacks and good company! All invited; no RSVP necessary.
Affinity organization leaders, email details of your fall events to firstname.lastname@example.org, to get listed here!