Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to EXPLORE information via the links at right and the tabs above, SHARE this resource with folks you know; and SUGGEST needed topics and good resources we can add here. Email us via email@example.com
Fall Events & Info
- CME Multicultural Welcome Dinner: Monday, 9/7, 5pm. For new students and their families. Check Discoveries schedule for details, and RSVP at tinyurl.com/CMEwelcome2015
Our Trans* on Campus Summary , and other resources, are under the Trans* tab (above)!
- Sweet Treat Meet & Greet (cupcake mixer): Wed, 9/16, 11.30am-1pm at CME. Just drop by! Facebook event
- Welcome Back BB"Q": Tues, 9/22, 5-7pm at the Leo Block Alumni Center. RSVP here | Facebook event
- HomeComing Out reception: Sat, 10/17, 3.30-5pm at CME. Facebook event
- student organization meetings and Q&A (Safezone) Trainings TBD
The DU Health & Counseling Center is offering a new LGBTQI Support and Empowerment Group: A support and psychoeducational group for students who are navigating sexual and/or gender identity development and acceptance. Students who identify as bisexual, gay, lesbian, queer, questioning, transgender, or any other personally meaningful term are all welcome. Focus is on establishing positive connections with others and exploring the process of integrating one’s sexual and gender identities in authentic, self-affirming ways. Date and time TBD; facilitated by Kirsten Ging, PsyD, and Ellen Bronder, MA. For more info, please call Dr Ging directly at 303-871-4420.
Share your DU-related news, events and resources! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org