Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to:
- Use the links at right, and the tabs above to explore a selection of information, connections, downloads and other resources specific to that affiliation/interest.
- Spread the word about this new resource: share on Facebook; pass along to others; bookmark in your browser; add the link to your page and publications!
- Please share your suggestions and questions, for what to add or update; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
You're also invited to join us for our Summer Social Series (PDF flyer) and fall welcome events, coordinated by the Center for Multicultural Excellence:
- Scrumdiddlyupmtious: Willy Wonka potluck and free outdoor screening (Monday evening, August 4th) All you had to do was dream it... We'll share a dinner at a nearby home from 6pm, and then walk/ drive over for a free 8pm outdoor screening of this sweet classic (the 1971 gene Wilder original) at Glendale Infinity Park. Bring a dish to share and a lawn blanket/chair; but please leave your bad eggs at home. RSVP well in advance to email@example.com for details, including the potluck address. Facebook event
- 2014 Equality Night with the Colorado Rapids soccer club (Wednesday, August 20th, 7pm, at Dick's Sporting Goods Park) Local LGBTIQ&A organizations are joining forces to cheer on the home team against the LA Galaxy, featuring the first openly gay MLS player, Robbie Rogers! $25 value package includes a ticket to the match, a $5 food/beverage voucher, a commemorative t-shirt and a donation to two local equality organizations. We're also working on a player meet-and-greet! CME also has ticket packs for the first 10 DU affiliates (1/affiliate) who buy their own pack; a 2-for-1 deal for you! Ticket packages via rapidstix.com/equalitynight Claim your matching-pack (while supplies last) by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org. Facebook event
- CME Multicultural Welcome Lunch: (Monday, September 1st, 12-2pm) Incoming undergraduates and their families are invited to join us on Labor Day for lunch, info on campus resources and a chance to meet staff and student org leaders. See your Discoveries guide for details.
- Sweet Treat Meet & Greet (Wednesday, September 10th, 11.30am-1.30pm at CME) New and returning student, staff and faculty Pioneers are invited to drop by CME for bite-sized cupcakes and info on upcoming events and ongoing services. (Vegan and gluten-free 'cakes will be available.) No RSVP needed. Follow the cupcake signs from north end of Driscoll Green! Facebook event
- Welcome Back BB"Q" (Tuesday, September 16th, 5-7pm, Leo Block Alumni Center) Current, incoming and alumn Pioneers are invited to join us for this FREE annual school year kick-off, to re/connect with folks, get resource info and learn about upcoming events. Advance RSVP requested: tinyurl.com/fall2014dubbq . Facebook event
Affinity organization leaders, email details of your fall events to email@example.com, to get listed here!