All Pios and families are invited to our annual HomeComing Out reception, during the sesquicentennial Homecoming & Family Weekend . Drop by the Center for Multicultural Excellence (NW corner University & Asbury) on Saturday, November 1, 3.30-5pm, for warm drinks, fall snacks and good company! All are invited; no RSVP necessary.
Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to:
- Use the links at right, and the tabs above, to explore a selection of information, connections, downloads and other resources specific to that affiliation/interest.
- Spread the word about this new resource: share on Facebook; pass along to others; bookmark in your browser; add the link to your page and publications!
- Please share your suggestions and questions, for what to add or update; you can email email@example.com
- Creating Change, the national conference on LGBT Equality, will gather ~4000 international activists and 350+ workshops in Denver next February! Volunteer to help with preparations, during the conference and/or to host out-of-town visitors. Reduced registration is available for volunteers, students and those on limited incomes. However you do it, take advantage of this networking and knowledge-building opportunity. Action is hot!
- The Queerbel Student Alliance (on Facebook), based in the Korbel School of International Studies, is back in force this fall, and has an end-of-quarter bash coming up on 11/14!
Affinity organization leaders, email details of your fall events to firstname.lastname@example.org, to get listed here!