Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to:
- Use the links at right, and the tabs above, to explore a selection of information, connections, downloads and other resources specific to that affiliation/interest.
- Spread the word about this new resource: share on Facebook; pass along to others; bookmark in your browser; add the link to your page and publications!
- Please share your suggestions and questions, for what to add or update; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Creating Change, the national conference on LGBT Equality, will gather ~4000 international activists and 350+ workshops in Denver next February! Volunteer to help with preparations, during the conference and/or to host out-of-town visitors. Reduced registration is available for volunteers, students and those on limited incomes. However you do it, take advantage of this networking and knowledge-building opportunity. Action is hot!
- Our 10th annual Gala celebration will be held Thursday evening, 9 April 2015. We're looking for planning committee members, award nominations, and your favorite LGBTIQ&A-related moments from across DU. Visit the website and/or email email@example.com with your interest and ideas?
Affinity organization leaders, email details of your fall events to firstname.lastname@example.org, to get listed here!