All Pios and families are invited to our annual HomeComing Out reception, during the sesquicentennial Homecoming & Family Weekend . Drop by the Center for Multicultural Excellence (NW corner University & Asbury) on Saturday, November 1, 3.30-5pm, for warm drinks, fall snacks and good company! All are invited; no RSVP necessary.
Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to:
- Use the links at right, and the tabs above to explore a selection of information, connections, downloads and other resources specific to that affiliation/interest.
- Spread the word about this new resource: share on Facebook; pass along to others; bookmark in your browser; add the link to your page and publications!
- Please share your suggestions and questions, for what to add or update; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- All Pios and families are invited to our annual HomeComing Out reception, during the sesquicentennial Homecoming & Family Weekend. Drop by CME on Saturday, November 1, between 3.30-5pm, for warm drinks, fall snacks and good company! All invited; no RSVP necessary.
- October is LGBT History Month! Open/download/print a PDF calendar of campus and some community events! If you know of and/or are having an LGBTIQ&Ally-related event, please email email@example.com with details.
- DU's Queer Straight Alliance (QSA) student organization usually meet Wednesdays at 7.30pm in the Driscoll Center Suite 1880 (room 135; north bldg, 2nd story). Connect with them via firstname.lastname@example.org or facebook.com/groups/qsadu for most up-to-date details.
Affinity organization leaders, email details of your fall events to email@example.com, to get listed here!