Learn, work, live and play Pioneer proud!
Whether you're a prospective student or employee exploring the climate at the University of Denver, or you've been part of the DU family for years, this site provides an easy-to-remember web address and centralized source for all sorts of information for our LGBTIQ & Ally classmates, colleagues, friends and larger community.
We invite you to:
- Use the links at right, and the tabs above, to explore a selection of information, connections, downloads and other resources specific to that affiliation/interest.
- Spread the word about this resource: share on Facebook; pass along to others; bookmark in your browser; add the link to your page and publications!
- Please share your suggestions and questions, for what to add or update; you can email firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Queerbel Student Alliance is hosting a biweekly film discussion series on Friday evenings. Check them on Facebook for details.
- With a theme of "Oh, the Place We'll Go!," our 10th annual Gala celebration will be Thursday evening, 9 April 2015. We're looking for planning committee members, award nominations, and your favorite LGBTIQ&A-related moments from across DU. Visit the website, Facebook event, and/or email email@example.com with your interest and ideas?
- The DU Newman Center Presents! it gets better : a locally-developed production. Leading up to the 4/24 performance, members of The Gay Men’s Chorus of LA and Liesel Reinhart, of Speak Theatre Arts, will work closely with Denver students and schools in a series of workshops, rehearsals, and community dialogues, culminating in a performance intended to heighten awareness of bullying and its damaging effects on any community. 7.30pm show; tickets $10.
- CME's LGBTIQ&A Services offers free rainbow tassels for out/ally graduates each commencement season. Request yours!
- Denver Pridefest will be Saturday & Sunday, June 20-21, 2015. Donate some swag, volunteer at or just drop by the DU booth!
Share your DU-related news, events and resources! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org