Why Study Psychology at the
University of Denver?
- Offers close collaborative relationships between faculty and students.
- Award-winning faculty with grant-supported research.
- Students successful in publishing in prestigious journals, in receiving predoctoral grants, and obtaining their first choice for clinical internships.
- An APA accredited Clinical Program with a Clinical Child specialization.
- History of funding all grad students with both tuition waiver & stipend.
- Quality of Life: Situated at the foot of the Rocky Mountains, Denver combines urban culture with readily accessible skiing, hiking, & biking in a climate that has over 300 days of sunshine.
Students in all areas may also specialize in Developmental
- Graduate Student/Faculty Ratio of 3:1
- An environment that encourages input from graduate students on major issues and decisions
- State of the art labs and classrooms
- Research collaborations with nearby universities and medical school
- 2 in-house training clinics
- Funds for graduate students' research and travel to conferences
- Opportunities to teach and a seminar course on teaching
- Collegiality and collaboration across all program