Current Graduate Students
Chelsea Meenan B.A. 2007, Muhlenberg College
Anh Hua B.A. 2005, University of South Florida
**Click on any above name to contact individual by email**
Recent Ph.D's & Current Positions
- Ph.D. 2005, See article based on dissertation in Betjemann, R.S., & Keenan, J.M. (2008). Phonological and semantic priming in children with reading disability. Child Development, 79, 1086 - 1102.
- Now on faculty of Regis University, Psychology Department
- Ph.D. 2010, See article based on dissertation in Miller, A. C., & Keenan, J. M. (2011). Understanding the centrality deficit: insight from foreign language learners. Memory & Cognition, 39, 873-883.
- Currently a postdoc at Vanderbilt Peabody College Special Education Department
- Ph.D. 2011, See article that was basis for dissertation Priebe, S. J., Keenan, J. M., & Miller, A. C. (in press). How prior knowledge affects word identification and comprehension. Reading and Writing
- Currently a postdoc at Department of Pediatrics University of Texas Health Science Center
- Ph. D., 2008, Comprehension Monitoring, Cognitive Resources, and Reading Disability
- Now Advanced Researcher, OMNI Institute, Denver, CO