The Resource Center for Separating and Divorcing Families (RCSDF) is a teaching model for providing interdisciplinary services to separating and divorcing families. The model was developed by the Honoring Families Initiative at IAALS, the Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System, housed at the University of Denver.
On Sept. 3, 2013, implementation of the RCSDF model will debut at the University of Denver. The Center will be the first of its kind in the United States, providing comprehensive legal dispute resolution, therapeutic services, and financial planning services in an a warm and inviting environment.
The Institute for the Advancement of the American Legal System will partner with the RCSDF to conduct a comprehensive evaluation of its performance during the first three years.
- University of Denver Graduate School of Social Work
- University of Denver Graduate School of Professional Psychology
- University of Denver Department of Psychology
- Ema and Brad Butler Institute for Families
- University of Denver Sturm College of Law
- Colorado Judicial Branch
- Denver-area financial planner