Instructions for Submitting Grades via Faculty Web
- Go to http://webcentral.du.edu
- Login using your DU ID number and passcode The passcode is The passcode is whatever you have set it to.
- Click on the Faculty tab, then classes to be graded by you will be under the Faculty
Grade Assignment heading.
- Select "Final Grades" and click on the triangle at the end
of a course entry you wish to grade.
- You may enter grades for only those classes for which you have been assigned
as the primary instructor
- For each student, enter the appropriate letter grade or select from the dropdown menu of grades.
- If a student stopped attending your course, record the students last date of attendance. If you do not keep an attendance roster, please record the last date you received an assignment or for which you have a test score in lieu of the last date of attendance.
- If a student has withdrawn from your course, a grade of W will appear as the default grade. This grade cannot be changed.
- Once grades have been entered for any of your students, please check your entries carefully and then click Submit at the bottom of the form. You can return later to fill in any grades you leave blank.
- You should receive a message just above the list of students names that the changes you made were saved successfully. If necessary, you can now click back to Faculty Tab in the upper left hand corner and select another class to grade. Another way to verify successful entry is to come back to this class at a later time. The grades will still be there if they were recorded. If blank, please enter and submit again..
- Congratulations! Youre done!
Back to Grades and Grading