Viewing Grades for Courses Taught in Past Terms
- Go to https://pioneerweb.du.edu.
- Login using your DU ID number and your password.
- Click on the myWeb tab.
- Click on the Faculty and Advisors folder.
- Select Course Toolkit.
- Select Faculty Grade Summary.
- Select the term.
- Click on Enter CRN Directly.
- Enter the CRN and click Submit.
- The Final Grade column contains the grades originally entered. The Grade in Academic History column contains the current grades in the system, if any changes have been made from the original entries.
- If you would like to look at a different course when you are finished, return to Faculty and Advisors to select a different CRN and/or term.