Instructions for Secure Web Registration
Registration at DU is easy when you register online via webCentral! webCentral is the central location for all web services for the DU community.
- Open your web browser from any computer with internet access.
- Go to webCentral at this address: http://webcentral.du.edu .
- Click in the DU ID box. Enter your DU ID number (nine-digit number beginning with 87).
- Click in the Passcode box. Enter your PIN. If this is the first time you have accessed web services at DU, your password will be your six-digit date of birth in MMDDYY format. Example: If your birth date is April 3, 1980, then your PIN is 040380. If you have already used myweb.du.edu to access your financial aid or to apply to DU online, use the same PIN you set up then.
- Click Login.
Once you have logged on to webCentral, you will see a tab labeled MyWeb. MyWeb is the access point to your personal information and numerous services at DU. Click on it now!
- Click on Student & Financial Aid.
- Click on Registration.
- Click on Select Term. In the drop-down, select the appropriate term and year. Only students taking classes at the College of Law should select Semester. All other terms selected should be Quarter or Interterm. Click Submit.
- Click Add/Drop Classes. Enter the Course Reference Number(s) for your desired course(s) at the bottom of the screen. The CRNs are included with the course descriptions.
- Click Submit Changes. Take note of any error messages -- such as closed course or approval required. An error will prevent you from adding the course. If the status message on the right hand side of your screen says **Web Registered** you are in the class!
- Once you have registered, go back to the Registration link on MyWeb and print your schedule from the web! Please retain a copy of this schedule for your records.
Click here to view detail Instructions for Searching for Classes while Registering
Contact the Registrars Office at 303-871-4095 with questions.
Back Registration and Billing