DU Research and Scholarship
- Office of Research and Sponsored Programs is committed to providing the financial and regulatory stewardship required in today’s research climate.
- Research Compliance assists with various topics related to research ethics.
- Center for Statistics and Visualization provides the University of Denver community with expert consulting services in information visualization and statistical analysis, and to build community knowledge-sharing in these areas.
- University Libraries' mission is to facilitate the knowledge lifecycle, from creation and management, through dissemination and preservation, supporting all that the University does.
- UTS Research Support creates value for researchers by providing desktop support services in research labs and by connecting researchers to university data storage and high-performance computing resources.