Research Compliance & Education
- conducts classroom presentation on various topics related to research ethics, RCR IRB, IACUC, IBC, etc.
- conducts Research Compliance Workshops
- assists with preparation and submission of materials for review by compliance committees (e.g. IRB, IBC, IACUC)
- conducts one-on-one pre-submission consultations
- conducts Research Ethics Consultations
- conducts Post Approval Monitoring - available upon request, this is a comparative review of the actual activities occurring under an approved protocol
- conducts Research Compliance Quality Improvement
- assists with creating Responsible Conduct of Research (RCR) plans for NSF and NIH funding proposals
- facilitates RCR training
- provides access to educational resources for RCR training.
For more information about Research Compliance & Education, contact:
Director, Research Compliance