Ricks Center is a place for children who have strong convictions, who are more intense, more curious and more innovative than their peers. Ricks Center is a place for children who are deeply sensitive, funny, intelligent, passionate and more.
In the news
Early Childhood students at Ricks got the chance to hone their math skills while exploring the new Elephant Learning App during an interview with the apps creators, Dr. Aditya Nagrath and Dr. Alvaro Arias.
Summer at Ricks!
Are you looking for summer fun for your 3-6 year old?
Ricks is now offering summer programs located on the DU campus.
- Outdoor play
- Explore DU and the surrounding community
- Special enhancements such as music and movement, cooking and theater
- Splash play
Cost: Full Day $310/week - Half Day $200/week Register by the week, or by the session (4 weeks)
Dates: June 12-August
Hours: Full Day 8:30am-3:30pm - Half Day 8:30am-12:00pm
For more information about our summer programs click here or call 303-871-3715
To register click here
2017-2018 School year
Now accepting applications for the 2017-2018 school yearPreschool - 8th grade, please call 303-871-3715 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information or to schedule a tour
We are excited to share our 2017-2018 calendar with families! Some highlights of the new calendar include:
- We have aligned our school calendar to Denver Public Schools as much as possible to allow our families to take advantage of School Day Off and day camp programs offered throughout the city on pupil-free days
- School hours for all students will be Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, and Friday from 8:30-3:30, and Wednesdays from 9:00-3:30
- We have added assessment days and orientation days before the start of school to help new students with their transition to Ricks and to help with the transition to middle school
in their own words
"Ricks has pretty much made me who I am; I grew up here. I really love it so much. I feel like it has really given me a love for learning, and I always want to know more." --Francine age 13
"My favorite part about the Ricks Center is that you never go a day without doing something awesome."
--Ella age 8
"The teachers always find a way to get us interested and challenge us, so that we’re always learning."
--Holden age 13
"They help me feel proud because they help me through the work that I need to do, and it just makes me feel proud of myself like I can do anything."
--Tilly age 8
"Ricks offers kids an opportunity for leadership in every aspect of every moment of every day."
--Anne, Ricks Center parent
"To say that the teachers are skilled and bright and energetic is an understatement; they are really fantastic."
--Greg, Ricks Center parent