Ricks Center encourages you to attend an information session. These sessions are designed to provide an in-depth understanding of the needs of gifted children and the ways in which the curriculum developed at Ricks Center meets those needs. Sessions will include an overview of the program, a tour of the school, and the opportunity to ask questions of teachers and administrators.
Visit Dates (All sessions will begin at 9:30 a.m.)
- Early Childhood: October 6 (FULL), November 3 (FULL), and December 1, 2016 (FULL), December 13 (FULL), and January 12 (FULL), January 24, and February 2, 2017 (FULL)
- Primary: November 10, and December 8, 2016 (combo session) and January 26, 2017 (combo session)(FULL)
- Upper School: November 17, and December 8, 2016 (combo session) and January 26, 2017 (combo session)(FULL)
Thursday January 19, 2017 6:00-7:30 pm.
- This Open House style session is for parents of students interested in all of our programs. Parents are invited to explore Ricks Center and learn more about our programming in an interactive setting. Our faculty, staff and parent ambassadors will be available to answer questions to provide a personal perspective about Ricks Center.
To attend, please RSVP at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 303-871-3715.
- January 27, 2017: Kindergarten, Primary and Upper School
- February 3, 2017: Preschool and Prekindergarten
- Play based assessments/visit days: March 3rd
Notifications March 8, 2017