- Guiding the Gifted Child: A Practical Source for Parents and Teachers by James Webb, Elizabeth Meckstroth, and Stephanie Tolan
- The Social and Emotional Development of Gifted Children: What Do We Know?, edited by Maureen Neihart, et al.
- Educating Your Gifted Child, by Vicki Caruana
- Early Gifts: Recognizing and Nurturing Children?s Talents, by Paula Olszewski-Kubilius, Lisa Limburg-Weber and Steven I. Pfeiffer.
- Gifted Children: Myths and Realities, by Ellen Winner
- Perspectives in Gifted Education: Young Gifted Children, edited by Norma Hafenstein, Ph.D. and Brooke Walker
- Re-forming Gifted Education: How Parents and Teachers Can Match the Program to the
Child, by Karen B. Rogers, Ph.D.
- Small, Smart and Sensitive: The Young Gifted Child, by Norma Hafenstein, Ph.D. in Smarter Kids: At Home and School, edited by E. Katz
- When Gifted Kids Don?t Have All the Answers: How to Meet Their Social and Emotional
Needs by Jim Delisle and Judy Galbraith
- Your Gifted Child: How to Recognize and Develop the Special Talent in Your Child from
Birth to Age Seven, by Joan Franklin Smutny