Frequently Asked Questions
Find information relating to commonly asked questions about international travel below:
- Who is covered by the procedures?
- What do I need to do to move forward with my travel?
- What laws do I need to know about when traveling internationally?
- Am I required to participate in pre-travel orientation?
- What can I do on my own to prepare for my international travel?
- Is it okay to travel with a family member or guest?
- Are there resources available if I need help adjusting back to life in the US?
- Who makes these rules?
If you have additional questions, please email firstname.lastname@example.org.