Records Management Resources
For information about the general Records Management process, please see the Records Management PowerPoint. A summary of topics covered in this document is shown below.
- Records Management Board Approved Policy
- The definition of a record
- Types of records
- Electronic records
- Records Management Life Cycle
- Liaison responsibilities
For additional information about electronic records, please see the Electronic Records PowerPoint. Topics covered:
- Electronic records defined by the Board Approved Records Policy
- Pros and Cons of using electronic records
- Transferring media and paper records to digital versions
Please refer to the Best Practices Records Guide for an overview of suggested procedures and responsibilities.
The Records Management Checklist provides liaisons with a brief list of practices that may be useful during self-audits to measure performance.
The Records Management Liaison Contact List contains the contact information for each department's appointed liaison. These liaisons help facilitate the records management process and work with the ERM Specialist to ensure compliance.Please direct records questions and concerns to the ERM Specialist, David Padilla.