I have been a personal trainer at the Coors Fitness Center for over 10 years and I love it!
My favorite clients are those who are motivated, hard- working and already understand the benefits of a healthy lifestyle. If you need to be coaxed, begged or bribed to work hard, I am not the trainer for you! I'm here to have fun, too!
I focus on injury prevention, measurable improvements and, therefore, results. My clients may not look forward to seeing me, but at the end of our hour together they will be healthy enough to return for the next one, feel the effects of their hard work and will be glad they came.
- MS, exercise physiology, San Diego State University, San Diego, Calif.
- BS, physical education, University of Idaho - Moscow, Idaho
- certified strength and conditioning specialist - National Strength & Conditioning Association
- CPR/first aid certification - American Red Cross
- competitive athlete, including collegiate-level thrower and 1996 U.S. Olympic Trials participant
- thesis: "The Effects of Strength Training on Functional Measures in Older Adults"
- 2 years as San Diego State University assistant strength and conditioning coach