Hitting the weights without proper fueling is like driving a car without gasoline; you just can’t seem to get anywhere! I'm dedicated to helping individuals reach health, fitness and body weight goals, and ultimately learn how to eat right for life.
Contrary to popular belief, a healthy diet does not have to be monotonous, difficult to follow and deprivation-based. It’s about finding balance and learning the tools to keep you on track. Whether your goal is to lose weight, gain muscle, improve athletic performance or simply looking to eat healthier, I’ve got the nutrition and fitness expertize to help you succeed.
- BS, clinical nutrition, University of California-Davis, Davis, Calif.
- registered dietitian, Commission on Dietetic Registration
- personal trainer, American Council on Exercise
- group fitness instructor, American Council on Exercise
- nutrition counseling, education and meal planning for weight management, sports nutrition, diabetes, eating disorders and more
- developed and led group weight management and exercise programs
- led nutrition education seminars and cooking classes
- led exercise programming for weight loss, strength training and cardiovascular conditioning
- group fitness instructor (boot camps, step, strength training, core, yoga and more)