Have you experienced your inner mountain athlete?
For more than 11 years, I’ve been helping clients become true mountain athletes in both competitive and recreational environments. I’ve studied a wide variety of physical training methods to further develop my personal strength, speed, endurance and power for mountain sport applications (snowboarding, skiing and mountain biking).
You don’t have to be a skier, snowboarder or mountain biker to reap the benefits of training like one. Improved body composition, increased stamina, and overall health are just a few of the rewards of mountain athlete training. Competitors from other sports, such as hockey, lacrosse and rugby, also receive great results from this training.
- BS, recreation and parks management, Pennsylvania State University, University Park, Penn.
- personal trainer, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- Level III certified coach, American Association of Snowboard Instructors
- Level I freestyle specialist, AASI
- Level I nordic (Telemark) coach, Professional Ski Instructors of America
- Level 200 coaching credentials, United States of American Snowboard + Freeski Association
- mountain sport performance training (more than 10 years)/li>
- snow sport experience (more than 25 years
- snow sport coach (more than 16 years)
- Boardercross (Legend Division) champion at 2013 USASA National Championships