You only get out what you're willing to put in. I am here to help maximize your potential and push you to new limits. I believe that anyone can enjoy exercise; you just have to be open to trying new things! With a personalized exercise program, I can help you achieve your goals and a lifetime of health and wellness.
- AAS, exercise health sciences, Arapahoe Community College, Littleton, Colo.
- personal trainer, American College of Sports Medicine
- coach, Amateur Athletic Union, Positive Coaching Alliance
- CPR/AED/first aid, American Red Cross
- lifeguard, American Red Cross
- sport conditioning and weight loss/management
- jump rope coach and instructor since 2008
- head coach of Claim Jumpers competitive jump rope team in Littleton, Colo., since 2010
- USA Jump Rope Nationals (2008-2009) and AAU Junior Olympics Games (2003-2007) competitor
- American Heart Association volunteer
- runner in Steps-n-Strides, Race for the Cure and Denver Heart Walk races/li>
- halftime performer at local universities, the RMAC Basketball Tournament in Colorado Springs, Colo., Colorado Crush and Denver Nuggets games, and the 2009 Macy's Thanksgiving Day Parade