My goal as a personal trainer is to help people realize their athletic and exercise potential.
By providing professional guidance, I teach proper technique and put forth guidelines to maximize specific workouts to gain strength, mobility, flexibility, coordination and balance. This allows individuals the opportunity to reach their athletic goals, prevent injury and disease, and enhance their everyday life.
- BA, biology/sports medicine, Colorado College, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- Graduate, National Personal Training Institute, Colorado Springs, Colo.
- certified strength and conditioning specialist, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- BOSU sport conditioning, American Aerobic Association International/International Sports Medicine Association (AAAI/ISMA)
- sport nutrition consultant, AAAI/ISMA
- professional ski instructor level 1, Professional Ski Instructors of America
- professional skating instructor, United States Skating Association
- certified hockey coach, USA Hockey
- 6+ years’ experience training clients of all ages and backgrounds
- specialize in sport sport-specific and weight management programs
- experience training individuals with ACL, rotator cuff, distal radial and ankle surgeries
- experience training high-risk populations including obesity, heart disease and cancer patients