I love being active and am excited to share my enthusiasm for fitness and wellness with you! My goal is to make you feel like the rock star that you are!
I am a positive and motivated trainer who designs workouts using a holistic approach. My experience varies from coaching young girls' volleyball to leading seated kickboxing at a senior center, and I enjoy working with a variety of people from different backgrounds and with different levels of expertise.
- BA, biology, St. Olaf College, Northfield, Minn.
- personal fitness trainer certification - Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- group exercise instructor certification - Aerobics and Fitness Association of America
- CPR/first aid certification - American Heart Association
- Turbo Kick instructor certification
- PiYo (Pilaties/yoga) instructor certification
- emergency medical technician-basic
- 4 years experience as group fitness instructor and personal trainer
- active recreational athlete (specifically triathlons and races)
- former youth volleyball coach
- former fitness coordinator at a long-term care facility
- leader of accountability groups and various fitness challenges