It's all about you feeling energized! Together, we will help you find that energy by being in balance physically, which helps you to be in balance overall.
We will travel the road together, with lots of variety, and then have fun trying those things you never thought YOU could do.
- MBA, University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- BA, physical education and sport sciences, University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- personal trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- Level III personal training, Heart Zones
- Level III cycling, Heart Zones
- triathlon coaching certification, Heart Zones
- certified spinning instructor, Mad Dogg Athletics
- certified hockey coach, USA Hockey
- CPR/AED – adult, child plus infant CPR, American Red Cross
- standard first aid, American Red Cross
- head coach, Team Danskin, Sprint Distance Triathlon (adults)
- head coach, Denver Soccer Club (youth)
- head coach, YMCA Basketball (youth Jr.)
- assistant coach and dryland coach, Pioneers Hockey Association (youth)
- cycling fitness class instructor
- use of heart rate monitors and heart zone training
- former collegiate athlete
- active recreational athlete