Fitness is meant to be fun for a lifetime! I have been working in the fitness industry since 1989 and am passionate about my clients’ success in achieving their fitness goals as well as helping them live a healthy, pain-free life.
My goal is to help each individual enjoy his/her time "in the gym" while working to achieve their personal fitness goals. I am a huge proponent of safe, efficient and functional movement. I emphasize proper form with all of my clients as it is absolutely essential in preventing injuries.
- BSBA, management, University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- personal trainer, National Academy of Sports Medicine
- instructor, Polestar Pilates Studio
- ACE group exercise instructor
- CPR/AED/first aid instructor, American Red Cross
- cycling, Heart Zones
- spinning instructor, Mad Dogg Athletics
- mat instructor, Physical Mind Pilates
- instructor, YogaFit
- instructor, Zumba
- fitness expert and presenter at fitness events around the country
- National Ski Patrol volunteer
- swimming and diving coach
- Creative Athletic Fitness Programming Award winner
- created off-season and dryland conditioning training programs for several high school and collegiate athletic teams