I have a passion for health and fitness, and for helping people achieve their ultimate goal(s). When it comes to getting in shape, mental strength is just as important as physical strength. The primary ingredient you need is the desire to succeed.
The hardest part is taking that first step; to motivate yourself to come to the gym and get started. If you can do that, I'll help you with the other steps, and the results will be very rewarding. By combining strength and resistance training with core conditioning (trunk strength) and a wide variety of cardiovascular training, I can assist you in setting and achieving your lifestyle and fitness goals.
- EdD major in sports rehabilitation, Paris, France
- Specialist degree in physical education, Paris, France
- MA in pedagogy, Paris, France
- certified personal training, National Council of Strength and Fitness
- certified medical exercise specialist, American Academy of Health, Fitness and Rehab Professionals
- certified Kinesio Taping Practitioner, Kinesio Taping Association
- certified Olympic weight lifting strength and conditioning trainer, HA.CU.ME.SE.
- certified strength and conditioning trainer, National Fitness Trainers Association
- martial art strength and conditioning trainer, diploma of expertise/li>
- RKB and AKB instructor
- Reebok Core master instructor
- personal trainer, educator and coach for more than 30 years
- training clients of all ages and backgrounds, including world and Olympics athletes
- martial arts training for more than 30 years
- instructor of Self Defense French Special Forces (GIGN, EPIGN), Women Rape Aggression Self Defense (University of Arkansas, Police Northwestern; Police Northwestern, Roosevelt University; Chicago Police Department)
- assistant kinesiotherapist and ATC for three years