In my years of personal training, I have had the pleasure of working with several different age and fitness categories, while gaining experience in commercial, corporate, university, and clinical settings.
I enjoy training clients who are motivated to achieve their wellness goals goals--whether it is losing weight, strength training, running a race, or feeling better.
My specialties include strength training, muscular and cardio endurance, hypertrophy, core work, sport-specific training, and weight loss. I like to be creative in order to meet my clients’ needs.
I come to work feeling great about what I do every day. What I especially enjoy about this field is developing personal relationships with members and staff.
- BS, exercise science, Creighton University, Omaha, Neb.
- certified personal trainer, National Strength and Conditioning Association
- adult CPR and AED essentials, American Red Cross
- Colorado state champion and record holder, USA Power Lifting
- exercise specialist, Rocky Mountain Cancer Rehabilitation Institute
- personal trainer, University of Northern Colorado
- fitness specialist, Mutual of Omaha Wellness Center