Nothing motivates me more than empowering people through physical fitness and/or martial arts training. I base my sessions on your personal goals and interests, and feel that workouts should test and improve your physical and mental abilities--and, above all, be fun and engaging.
My goal is to guide clients on how to get and stay physically and psychologically fit. I not only want to see my clients achieve their goals but look and feel their best, and develop the self-confidence needed to take control of a happy, healthy lifestyle.
- BA, health psychology, Metropolitan State University of Denver, Denver, Colo.
- personal trainer, National Personal Training Institute
- CPR/AED/first aid instructor, American Red Cross
- personal trainer and boot camp instructor (more than 10 years)
- martial arts
- first-degree black belt in kempo
- Shao-Lin kung-fu