Are you open to new ideas and possibilities? Do you enjoy working with people in a dynamic, sports environment? If so, consider a position within the Ritchie Center!
We are always looking for energetic, engaged employees and strive to provide an environment where our employees make a difference every day.
We have a unique working environment and have more than 300 employees at any given time. We firmly believe in the importance of hiring the right person for the job and do so by using the guidance of our core values.
We are currently hiring several full time positions within the Division of Athletics & Recreation. To submit an application for one of the following positions, please visit the DU jobs site.
- Aquatics Customer Service Manager
- Front Line Operations Customer Service Manager
- Assistant Director of Compliance - Athletics & Recreation
- Sport Program Assistant
If you are interested in pursuing a part-time position at the Ritchie Center, please submit an online application. We are currently hiring for the following positions:
- Adult Hockey Scorekeepers
- Birthday Party Hosts
- Club Sports Supervisors
- Group Fitness Instructors
- Gymnastics Instructors
- Intramural Sports Officials
- Intramural Sports Scorekeepers
- Learn to Skate Instructors
- Little Pioneer Place Staff
- Personal Trainers
- Ritchie Center Front Desk Associates
- Swim Lesson Instructors
- Youth Activities Staff
We also offer a variety of work-study positions. A current list of available positions is available through PioneerWeb.
If you have questions about a specific position or other employment opportunities, please contact any member of our staff.