Planning an event can be a challenge. Let us help you when you plan your next event at the Ritchie Center! Our event managers have a wide variety of experience—ranging from a 10-person breakfast to an 8,000-attendee event—and will work with you to ensure the best experience possible.
With our experience in hosting more than 200 events per year, we've simplified the event planning process to five steps:
- Contact our Events & Operations Assistant at 303-871-4731 to check availability.
- Visit the Ritchie Center for a facility tour, if desired.
- Review the event agreement and price estimate provided to you.
- Return a signed agreement, 50 percent non-refundable rental deposity and certificate of incurance naming the University of Denver as an additionally insured.
- Work with your assigned Ritchie Center event manager on event logistics and day-of-event execution. We'll confirm your event staff and production needs.
To start planning your event at the Ritchie Center, please contact our Events & Operations Assistant Jessica Alley at 303-871-4731 or firstname.lastname@example.org.